5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379
PO Box 11750, Spring, Texas 77391-1750
Phone: (281) 374-8989
The district, by default, serves both residential and commerical properties within the boundaries of Cypress Klein Utility District. All users are required to apply for service and keep their account in good standing.
Setup New Service
The application process is simple. Click on the Service Agreement document below. Fill out the document. Call our operator for details regarding your security deposit. Then mail or deliver the Service Agreement and security deposit to the address shown in the Service Agreement.
Ways to Pay Your Water / Sewer Bill
The Board of Directors of Cypress Klein UD is pleased to announce that we have a number of ways to pay your water bill. Some of the payment options have fees associated with them. The fees are charged to the customers who use the service and are paid by the customer directly to the service provider. Here are the ways you may pay your water bill:
- PAY BY CREDIT CARD: The customer can pay by credit card with Mastercard, Visa, or Discover on the Internet. The website is paymyutilitybill.com. There is a 5% access fee per transaction to use this service. Payments post to the customer’s account by close of the second business day.
- CHECK BY PHONE: The customer can call toll free 877-855-4846, and with their bank’s routing number and their personal checking account number, they can pay over the telephone. There is a $3.95 service fee per transaction by Compass Bank for this service. Payments post to the customer’s account by close of the second business day.
- PAY AT YOUR SUPERMARKET: You may pay your bill at any H.E.B that offers Western Union Convenience Pay. You will need to have your payment coupon to make payments at the store. There is a $1.50 service charge each time you use this service. Payment should post to your water account by close of the second business day.
- DIRECT PAYMENT PLAN: This option allows the customer to set up automatic withdrawals from their bank account each month to pay their water bill. The customer will be charged a $1.00 service fee, per month, for this service. Payments will post to the customer’s account by the due date of their water bill.Please Note: This option takes 1-2 billing cycles for bank processing. Contact your district representative for an ACH Automatic Bank Withdrawal Request Form.
- BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE: The customer can pay by mail with the return envelope provided to them with their bill. (Eagle Water Management P.O. BOX 11750 • Spring, TX 77391)
- IN PERSON: And of course, the customer can always bring a payment (cash, check or money order – no cards) by our office Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For after hours, our drop box is available and under surveillance at all times.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. It is recommended that you contact Eagle Water Management office to pay any bill that is unpaid and has a due date within two days. Call Eagle Water Management at 281-374-8989 for further information.
The above options are not available for non-sufficient fund items or terminated service payments. Customers with non-sufficient fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, TX 77375 with a cashier’s check, cash or money order to settle their accounts.
Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.