5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379
PO Box 11750, Spring, Texas 77391-1750
Phone: (281) 374-8989
The district, by default, serves both residential and commerical properties within the boundaries of Cypress Klein Utility District. All users are required to apply for service and keep their account in good standing.
Setup New Service
The application process is simple. Click on the Service Agreement document below. Fill out the document. Call our operator for details regarding your security deposit. Then mail or deliver the Service Agreement and security deposit to the address shown in the Service Agreement.
Ways to Pay Your Water / Sewer Bill
Cypress Klein Utility District has teamed up with First Billing Services to provide more payment options to our customers. You can pay by credit card, debit card or eCheck. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex are all accepted.
- Web Payments: Log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com to access the online portal. Register your account OR pay as a guest!
- Live Agent Assisted Payments: Call 855-270-3592 for live agent assistance.
- Automated Phone Payments: Call 877-445-6916 and follow the prompts to listen to your balance and make a payment. This service is available 24/7.
- Text & Pay: Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
- Direct Payment Plan (Automatic Monthly Payments): Log in online OR contact First Billing at 855-270-3592 to sign up for automatic payments. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful.
- E-Billing: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for e-billing.
- On-Line Bill Pay: You may continue to pay your bill on-line through your bill payment service.
- S. Postal Service: As always, you may mail your payment with the coupon in the return envelope provided with your billing statement.
Mailing address: Eagle Water Management • P.O. BOX 12149 • SPRING, TEXAS 77391
The above options are not available for returned payments/checks or terminated service payments. Customers with returned check, returned account fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379 with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.
For more information or assistance with registration:
Call First Billing Services at 1-855-270-3592 or log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com.
First Billing Services assesses a fee of 3.99% for each Credit/Debit card and 99¢ for each eCheck transaction.