5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379
PO Box 11750, Spring, Texas 77391-1750
Phone: (281) 374-8989
The district, by default, serves both residential and commerical properties within the boundaries of Cypress Klein Utility District. All users are required to apply for service and keep their account in good standing.
Setup New Service
The application process is simple. Click on the Service Agreement document below. Fill out the document. Call our operator for details regarding your security deposit. Then mail or deliver the Service Agreement and security deposit to the address shown in the Service Agreement.
Ways to Pay Your Water / Sewer Bill
The Board of Directors of Cypress Klein UD is pleased to announce that we have a number of ways to pay your water bill. Some of the payment options have fees associated with them. The fees are charged to the customers who use the service and are paid by the customer directly to the service provider. Here are the ways you may pay your water bill:
- PAY ONLINE: Link to Pay Water Bill
- BY MAIL: As always, you can mail your payment with the coupon in the return envelope provided to P.O. Box 12149, Spring, Tx 77391-2149, using the materials provided to insure the proper and timely posting to your account.
- PAY AT YOUR SUPERMARKET: You may pay your bill at any H.E.B or Kroger that offers Western Union Convenience Pay. You will need to have your payment coupon to make payments at the store. There is a $1.50 service charge each time you use this service. Payment should post to your water account by close of the second business day.
- PAY BY CREDIT CARD: You may pay by credit card with MasterCard, Visa or Discover on the Internet. The website is http://www.paymyutilitybill.com. There is a 5% access fee per transaction to use this service. You will be reminded of this fee each time you pay via this method on-line. Please have your bill at hand to enter necessary information. Payments should post to your water account by close of the second business day.
- PAY WITH YOUR ON-LINE BILL PAY SERVICE: You may continue to pay your bill on-line through your bill payment service. There is no charge from your water district to use this payment method. However, the transfer, depending on the bill pay service you use, may now occur electronically, thus reducing the time for your payment to be credited to your account.
- CHECK BY PHONE: Those customers who do not have access to the Internet or do not want to use a credit card may pay over the phone via electronic check. With your authorization, Compass Bank will create an electronic transaction from your bank account to the Cypress Klein UD account. You will be charged a $3.95 service fee to Compass Bank per transaction for this service. Please call 877-855-4846 with your bill and checkbook in hand to take advantage of this option. Payments should post to your water account by close of the second business day.
- DIRECT PAYMENT PLAN: This option allows you to set up automatic withdrawals from your bank account each month to pay your water bill. Contact Customer Service at 281-374-8989 to get the appropriate forms. Once the drafting begins, our bill will be notated as “Bank Draft”. You will be charged $1.00 per transaction by the due date of your water bill.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. It is recommended that you contact Eagle Water Management office to pay any bill that is unpaid and has a due date within two days. Call Eagle Water Management at 281-374-8989 for further information.
The above options are not available for non-sufficient fund items or terminated service payments. Customers with non-sufficient fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, TX with a cashier’s check, cash or money order to settle their accounts.
Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.