Phone: (281) 342-8178 ( M-Th, 8:00-5:00; F 8:00-4:00 )
Garbage Collection Service Guidelines
Backdoor Pickup Service
- Collection every Wednesday and Saturday. Please have waste curbside by 7:00 AM. The first collection of garbage on Saturday shall occur between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 AM and the second collection of garbage shall occur after 11:00 AM.
- Backdoor collection is only for household trash. This housefold trash should be placed in cans between 20 and 96 gallons in size or in strong, tear-resistant, bags. Each can or bag must weigh 50 pounds or less.
- All yard waste is collected curbside, regardless of pick-up day. Yard waste should be bagged or in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Branches should be in clear, individual piles measuring no more than 3′ x 3′ x 3′ (one cubic yard), or bundles and tied no longer than 4′ in length or heavier than 50 pounds.
Bulk Trash Collection
- There is a limit of two heavy trash/bulk items per service day. Items include furniture, appliances, carpeting (tied and bundled), fencing (nails removed, tied and bundled under 4′ in length), and other items not disposed of regularly. All heavy trash/bulk items are to be placed curbside.
- The following items cannot be collected: dirt, rocks, brick, concrete, luquid paints, fuels, oils, tires, pesticides, fertilizer, and batteries. Please contact Texas Pride Disposal to discuss solutions for proper disposal of these items.
Recycling Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Recycling Service
- Collection every Saturday. Have your recyclables ready by 7:00 AM.
- Place all your recyclables LOOSE in the cart provided by Texas Pride Disposal. Overflow material may be placed in old recycling bins, bags, boxes, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE. Additional recycling carts can be purchased from Texas the Water District for$75.00. Recycle stickers for personal containers can be purchased for $5.00.
If a service day falls on one of the listed days, collection will take place on the next regularly scheduled collection day.
Texas Pride Disposal reserves the right to add, delete or change holidays; and will notify residents of any such alteration to the holidays at least thirty (30) days in advance.
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day