Cypress-Klein Utility District s not under a boil water notice. Our water is safe to drink.
The City of Houston and the North Harris County Regional Water Authority ‘NHCRWA’ have both implemented Stage 1 of their respective Drought Contingency Plans. As a customer of the NHCRWA, Cypress Klein UD is implementing Stage 1 of our Drought Contingency Plan immediately.
The District requests that any customer receiving water from Cypress Klein UD
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets. Additional water conservation tips can be found at https://wateru.nhcrwa.com and irrygator.com.
- Limit irrigation to no more than two days per week, between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. following the schedules below:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- No watering on Mondays.
These conditions are voluntary.
At this time Cypress-Klein Utility District (the “Water District”) is not accepting electronic payments.
The company the Water District contracted with to handle electronic payments is no longer operating. The Water District is diligently working to contract with another company to handle electronic payments, and is hopeful that the new system will be online by the end of the month.
In the interim, all water bills must be paid by check, money order or cashier’s check. The Water District will post a notice when the new system is operational. Thank you for your patience.